Trip to Costa Rica guarantees a rejuvenating experience for vacationers. Draped in green tropical forests, the land is certainly a treat for sight and senses. A wide array of wild life species dwells in Costa Rica.
The government extends all efforts to sustain the country’s natural beauty. The main reason is that tourism contributes a major deal in boosting Costa Rica’s economy.
Facts About Costa Rica
- Location: Central America
- Meaning of Costa Rica: Rich Coast
- Capital: San José
- Currency: CRC ( Costa Rican Colon)
- Official Language: Spanish
- Population: 4,301,712 (census 2011)
- Religion: Roman Catholic (majority)
Culture Of Costa Rica:
The residents of Costa Rica are composed of buoyant spirits. Various kinds of carnivals and festivals are happening year-round. They celebrate art’s festival, saints’ day, independence day and christmas with gusto. The mouth-watering cuisine of Costa Rica exudes freshness of herbs.