Hawaiian Airlines are established on 11th November, 1929. Their name at the time of their creation was Inter-Island airways and they got their current and famous name on 1941. Hawaiian Airlines is contracted successfully with New Zealand and United States.
Hawaiian Airlines History:
Hawaiian Airlines comes at 11th place in the list of American biggest commercial airlines. It belongs to the Hawaiian Islands. Honolulu International Airport in Honolulu is the central hub of these airlines. These are established in November 11th, 1929. It started its services from Honolulu and Hilo in the year 1941. It started the services with Douglas DC-9 and Lockheed L-1011 in 1966 and 1984 respectively. These airlines have a record of not having any accident till now. They have extended their services between US and Hawaiian in 2006. Hawaiian airlines and Air New Zealand got an agreement of $45 million for 767 aircrafts. From 2008, they also have started their services to Philippines.
These airlines are now found everywhere in United States. All of the Airport destinations are listed below:
1. Hawaiian Airlines Destinations in Hawaii
- Hilo (Hilo International Airport)
- Honolulu (Honolulu International Airport) Hub
- Kahului (Kahului Airport) Focus city
- Kailua-Kona (Kona International Airport)
- Lihue (Lihue Airport)
2. Hawaiian Airlines Destinations in Nevada
- Las Vegas (McCarran International Airport)
3. Hawaiian Airlines Destinations in Australia
- Sydney (Sydney Airport)
4. Hawaiian Airlines Destinations in California
- Los Angeles (Los Angeles International Airport)
- Oakland (Oakland International Airport)
- Sacramento (Sacramento International Airport)
- San Diego (San Diego International Airport)
- San Francisco (San Francisco International Airport)
- San Jose (San Jose International Airport)
5. Hawaiian Airlines Destinations in Philippines
- Manila (Ninoy Aquino International Airport
6. Hawaiian Airlines Destinations in Oregon
- Portland (Portland International Airport)
7. Hawaiian Airlines Destinations in Tahiti
- Papeete (Faa’a International Airport)
8. Hawaiian Airlines Destinations in Washington
- Seattle/Tacoma (Seattle-Tacoma International Airport)
9. Hawaiian Airlines Destinations in American Samoa
- Pago Pago (Pago Pago International Airport)
10. Hawaiian Airlines Destinations in Arizona
- Hawaiian Airlines Destinations Phoenix (Sky Harbor International Airport)
Hawaiian Airlines Baggage:
These airlines have allowed the people awesome rates of the baggage’s they carried with them. For one piece, you have to pay $15 and $25, $100, and $200 for two, three-six and seven and more pieces respectively. Other details are listed below:
1. Free Baggage Allowance:
The free baggage allowance is provided to all those passengers who travel from Hawaiian to US. Some other specifications of ticketing criteria of this offer are given below:
- There will be no baggage allowance if you buy the ticket after 1st of August, 2008 for travel.
- The maximum Dimensions for each bag should be 157cm.
- The maximum Weight for each bag should be 23kg.
- You will get the allowance of one piece of baggage if you buy the ticket on or after May 10, 2008.
- You will get the allowance of one piece of baggage if you buy the ticket before May 10, 2008.
2. Carry-On Allowance:
- The maximum Dimensions you have to follow on Carry-on Luggage are 114 cm.
- The maximum Weight you can take of Carry-on Luggage is 11 kg.
3. Overweight Baggage Fees:
- You have to pay only $25 for each oversized baggage in the Inter-island flights.
- For each oversized baggage, you have to pay $50 while traveling in the Flights between Hawaiian and the continental U.S.
4. Oversize Baggage Fees:
- In the Inter-island flights, there is an amount to be paid is $25 for each oversized piece.
- The flights between Hawaii and the continental U.S have an amount of $100 for each oversized piece.
Hawaiian Airlines Check-in:
The check-in services that Hawaiian Airlines are providing are very reliable. Their check-in service provides the online ticket booking to provide customer an easy access to ticket reservations. This service is known as the web check-in service. It allows you to know about your flight details in-advance. The check-in requirements are given as follows:
- This online check-in service is called as the web check-in service.
- You can easily reserve your seats from anywhere anytime.
- The only thing you have to do is to bring the printout of the boarding pass.
- Your baggage will be checked at the entrance of the airport.
- Using web check-in service, you can select and change your seat.
- You have to reach at the airport before 2 hours of the flight departure.
- Domestic passengers will checked in half an hour before flight departure.
- International passengers will checked in one hour before flight departure.
- Passenger arrive the boarding gate at least half an hour before.
Hawaiian Airlines Cargo:
The Hawaiian Airline Cargo services are providing am amazing service to its entire passenger. It facilitates you to trust for the safety of your luggage and enjoy the maximum security facilities as well. The well mentioned Cargo services provided by Hawaiian Airlines are:
- Hawaiian Airlines Cargo Services Mainland Rates
- Hawaiian Airlines Cargo Services Container & Aircraft Specs
- Hawaiian Airlines Cargo Services Cargo Calculator
- Hawaiian Airlines Cargo Services Interisland Services
- Hawaiian Airlines Cargo Services Interisland Rates
- Hawaiian Airlines Cargo Services SCR Rates
- Hawaiian Airlines Cargo Services South Pacific Rates
- Hawaiian Airlines Cargo Services Asia Rates
- Hawaiian Airlines Cargo Services Mainland & South Pacific Services
Hawaiian Airlines Reservations:
The reservation provided by the Hawaiian Airlines is very comfortable for all the passengers. These Reservations allows you the maximum facility to enjoy the easy approach to your flights. These Reservations are given as:
1. Hawaiian Airlines U.S. & Canada Reservations:
This reservation is available daily from 3:00 am to 9:30 pm as per Hawaii Standard Time. Their toll free number is 1-800-367-5320.
2. Hawaiian Airlines Australia Reservations:
These are available for customer services from Monday to Friday during 9:00 am to 5:00 pm as per Australia Standard Time. Their Toll-Free number is 1300-669-106.
3. Hawaiian Airlines Manila Reservations:
They are available for customers Daily in normal business hours and remained closed from 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm as per Philippine Standard Time. Their Toll Free number is 02-860-2300.
You might also like
|Renting Luxury Villas in Hawaii Hawaiian Luxury Villas are the perfect place to relax to for tourists who work all round the year and...||How to Find Cheap Airfare at Christmas Majority of people prefer to celebrate Christmas with their family and friends. That’s because for...||9 Airline Fees to Watchout For The truth cannot be denied that airlines are earning most of their net profits by charging additional...||How Airlines Lie to You! Do not restrict yourself to the airfare of only one airline.Travelers must take necessary information...|