Tag Archive | "brain travel"
- It is impossible to lick your elbow.
- Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
- In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.
- Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
- More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.
- 13% of Americans actually believe that some parts of the moon are made of cheese.
- The world’s youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.
- Fish that live more than 800 meters below the ocean surface don’t have eyes.
- Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave. Go on, try it then
- Ramses brand condom is named after the great pharaoh Ramses II who fathered over 160 children
- Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.
- The average chocolate bar has 8 insects’ legs in it.
- In York, it is perfectly legal to shoot a Scotsman with a bow and arrow (except on Sundays)
- No piece of square dry paper can be folded in half more than 7 times
- The average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night.
Read the full story