Hawaiian Airlines are established on 11th November, 1929. Their name at the time of their creation was Inter-Island airways and they got their current and famous name on 1941. Hawaiian Airlines is contracted successfully with New Zealand and United States.
Hawaiian Airlines History:
Hawaiian Airlines comes at 11th place in the list of American biggest commercial airlines. It belongs to the Hawaiian Islands. Honolulu International Airport in Honolulu is the central hub of these airlines. These are established in November 11th, 1929. It started its services from Honolulu and Hilo in the year 1941. It started the services with Douglas DC-9 and Lockheed L-1011 in 1966 and 1984 respectively. These airlines have a record of not having any accident till now. They have extended their services between US and Hawaiian in 2006. Hawaiian airlines and Air New Zealand got an agreement of $45 million for 767 aircrafts. From 2008, they also have started their services to Philippines.
These airlines are now found everywhere in United States. All of the Airport destinations are listed below:
1. Hawaiian Airlines Destinations in Hawaii
- Hilo (Hilo International Airport)
- Honolulu (Honolulu International Airport) Hub
- Kahului (Kahului Airport) Focus city
- Kailua-Kona (Kona International Airport)
- Lihue (Lihue Airport)
2. Hawaiian Airlines Destinations in Nevada
- Las Vegas (McCarran International Airport)
3. Hawaiian Airlines Destinations in Australia
4. Hawaiian Airlines Destinations in California
- Los Angeles (Los Angeles International Airport)
- Oakland (Oakland International Airport)
- Sacramento (Sacramento International Airport)
- San Diego (San Diego International Airport)
- San Francisco (San Francisco International Airport)
- San Jose (San Jose International Airport)
5. Hawaiian Airlines Destinations in Philippines
- Manila (Ninoy Aquino International Airport
6. Hawaiian Airlines Destinations in Oregon
- Portland (Portland International Airport)
7. Hawaiian Airlines Destinations in Tahiti
- Papeete (Faa’a International Airport)
8. Hawaiian Airlines Destinations in Washington
- Seattle/Tacoma (Seattle-Tacoma International Airport)
9. Hawaiian Airlines Destinations in American Samoa
- Pago Pago (Pago Pago International Airport)
10. Hawaiian Airlines Destinations in Arizona
- Hawaiian Airlines Destinations Phoenix (Sky Harbor International Airport)
Hawaiian Airlines Baggage:
These airlines have allowed the people awesome rates of the baggage’s they carried with them. For one piece, you have to pay $15 and $25, $100, and $200 for two, three-six and seven and more pieces respectively. Other details are listed below:
1. Free Baggage Allowance:
The free baggage allowance is provided to all those passengers who travel from Hawaiian to US. Some other specifications of ticketing criteria of this offer are given below:
- There will be no baggage allowance if you buy the ticket after 1st of August, 2008 for travel.
- The maximum Dimensions for each bag should be 157cm.
- The maximum Weight for each bag should be 23kg.
- You will get the allowance of one piece of baggage if you buy the ticket on or after May 10, 2008.
- You will get the allowance of one piece of baggage if you buy the ticket before May 10, 2008.
2. Carry-On Allowance:
Life, as it is, is full of accidents and surprises. No matter how careful you are, things will go wrong & as they say… Luck favors the prepared minds. so here is a list of 5 things you should do before and after you lose your wallet. Yes it is a big deal so read it, save it , print it but don’t keep it in your wallet
1. Make copies of everything in your wallet, front and back. This is actually a proactive step that you should do right now, before you run into trouble. That way you’ll have a record of what was lost and how to contact the issuers. Just be sure to keep these copies in a safe place.
2. Call your card issuers and report the loss. In order to minimize your liability, you should make these calls as soon as you realize that there’s a problem. Can’t remember what was in your wallet? No problem. Just look at your photocopies (Step 1). You might also consider following up with a written account of what’s happened, when you reported it, etc. They should be able to shut down your old accounts, and also issue new cards.
Read the full story
These are difficult times for our economy. Each one of us is feeling the pinch due to increased cost of living. It is getting very difficult to make ends meet. In difficult times like this it is very easy to amass a huge credit card debt. It can happen to anyone. Even to people who have been financially responsible. Can I just dont pay my credit card bills?is the question many individual ask themselves and friends. This option is very much there. It also will give you some extra cash for few months ahead. But following are few of major problems you can get yourself into if you stop paying your credit cards monthly payments.
This is most scary part of Credit Card Game. Credit Card Companies will constantly call you and demand their money back. Collectors may call you 5 – 7 times a day. They will call you at home, They will call you at work and they will call you on your mobile phone too. There have been some reports that collection agents have been calling bosses, co-workers, and family members (which amounts to harassment and is not legal). They go to any length to get you on phone and when they get you on phone they use a lot of psychological techniques to lure you into giving them checking account numbers and other banking information. They will use every trick to make you pay. One of the well known methods is that they intimidate and threaten you by telling you that they will take your house, car etc. Or they will bring police to your home. all this can be very stressful on some people. You will also start getting letters in the mail from them that may eventually turn more demanding.
read more | digg story
There is a myth among apple users that iTune account creation requires you to provide credit card details. Well this is not true. A friend of mine just sent me following method of creating an iTunes account without the need of furnishing my credit card details. The method is very simple and I have just got an account for myself.
- Open iTunes
- Click on iTunes Store from the Left Side Pane.
- At the very bottom of the page, select My Store as â€œUnited Statesâ€ .
- When the page opens at the Right hand side Under Quick Links, select â€œRedeemâ€œ.
- Now Go to this site : http://www.tunecore.com/freealbum You will get a Code from there.
- Paste that Code in the Redeem Screen of iTunes.
- Youâ€™ll be asked to Enter Your Apple/AOL IDs. Ignore that !
- Click on Create New Account at the bottom left of that Window.
- Enter your Details. Now at the Payment Screen youâ€™ll see that Payment is Optional and None option is added.
- Simply Select that None option and Click Continue !
- Voila ! Youâ€™ve just created yourself a new iTunes Account totally FREE without any Credit Card !