Luxury Travelling is now available to people in all income brackets. This luxury is not only reserved for those earning a six-figure salary. Those people who do not have a very high salary can still avail the brilliant services offered by Luxury Travelling Agencies. Today, the dream of an average person is no longer a dream. One can lie in bed with an amazing view ahead and enjoy the happiness in life with family and peers at a very low price.
Luxury Travelling At Low Prices
Traveling to any destination in The United States of America or any other country is now easier and cheaper. One may visit the most exotic and amazing destinations including Venice, Fiji, Thailand and Europe at very decent rates. People who wish to travel may consult the internet for the cheapest rates and the best locations to visit. Information on any destination can be found out by the click of a button which is another attraction for consumer.
Search Destinations Through Internet – Travel Tips
Internet has opened up a new era in tourism and access to the internet has enabled consumers to view unfamiliar places with ease. Consumers can get all the necessary information on a destination fairly quickly and determine whether they want to visit the location or not.
Read the full story
Insurance companies offer different insurance policies while traveling. People can enjoy these policy plans because these are extremely beneficial. In case of any emergency and mishap these policies really help people financially. These policies also help people in the case of losing their belongings or if their luggage is stolen. Further discussion will be carried out to explain the features of this holiday travel insurance policy.
Holiday Policy And Its Coverage
This policy is designed to facilitate people; it also protects their families and their luggage as well. If someone is traveling for business or he is going to enjoy holidays with his family, he can benefit himself with this policy. And this policy will provide help in many issues like accidents, theft or any other problem that is faced during journey.
Two Important Parts Of Policy
This policy offers two parts usually. One part is in the case of trip cancellation and the other is to purchase emergency medical. It is better to look for those companies who are offering these two in the form of package. It will really help them. Number of events covered in policy depends upon the purchased policy.
Read the full story
Airlines change schedules or cancel flights all the time. This is a cause of great inconvenience to passengers. Particularly, if they have their own schedule to follow. The situation is worsened if it is your honeymoon flight that is cancelled. After all, it is the most important trip in a person’s life.
What The Airline May Offer:
Normally, airlines are bound to make only two offers as compensation. The first one is a full refund of the ticket. The second option is to take the airline’s chosen alternate flight at a different time.
Many passengers may already have made hotel reservations in advance. These may not be fully refundable if cancelled. The alternate flight might take off at a later time, which can cause inconvenience to the couple. They might have to stay in a hotel to bide the extra time.
What The Airline Doesn’t Offer:
The airline is not bound to pay for the cancelled hotel reservation. They will also not pay for the extra day you might have to stay in some hotel before the next flight takes off. Read the full story
1. Police in Wichita, Kansas, arrested a 22-year-old man at an airport hotel after he tried to pass two (counterfeit) $16 bills.
2. A man in Johannesburg, South Africa, shot his 49-year-old friend in the face, seriously wounding him, while the two practiced shooting beer cans off each other’s head.
3. A company trying to continue its five-year perfect safety record showed its workers a film aimed at encouraging the use of safety goggles on the job. According to Industrial Machinery News, the film’s depiction of gory industrial accidents was so graphic that twenty-five workers suffered minor injuries in their rush to leave the screening room. Thirteen others fainted, and one man required seven stitches after he cut his head falling off a chair while watching the film.
4. The Chico, California, City Council enacted a ban on nuclear weapons, setting a $500 fine for anyone detonating one within city limits.
5. A bus carrying five passengers was hit by a car in St. Louis, but by the time police arrived on the scene, fourteen pedestrians had boarded the bus and had begun to complain of whiplash injuries and back pain.
6. Swedish business consultant Ulf af Trolle laboured 13 years on a book about Swedish economic solutions. He took the 250-page manuscript to be copied, only to have it reduced to 50,000 strips of paper in seconds when a worker confused the copier with the shredder.
7. A convict broke out of jail in Washington D.C., then a few days later accompanied his girlfriend to her trial for robbery. At lunch, he went out for a sandwich. She needed to see him, and thus had him paged. Police officers recognized his name and arrested him as he returned to the courthouse in a car he had stolen over the lunch hour.
8. Police in Radnor, Pennsylvania, interrogated a suspect by placing a metal colander on his head and connecting it with wires to a photocopy machine. The message “He’s lying” was placed in the copier, and police pressed the copy button each time they thought the suspect wasn’t telling the truth. Believing the “lie detector” was working, the suspect confessed
For those of you not familiar with the Darwin awards, they are awarded annually for the most extreme acts of (occasionally terminal) reported stupidity – they are now in for 2008…
First Place – The 2008 Darwin Award Winner:
When his 38-calibre revolver failed to fire at his intended victim during a hold-up in Long Beach, California, would be robber James Elliot did something that can only inspire wonder: He peered down the barrel and tried the trigger again. This time, it worked!
Read the full story