Sarcasm is an art. It’s one of those little yet big things in life which can only be expressed beautifully when mastered correctly. Though sarcasm may be funny, it may also hurt many people, so use it wisely.
1. Well, this day was a total waste of makeup.
2. Well, aren’t we just a ray of frigging sunshine?
3. Make yourself at home! Clean my kitchen.
4. Not the brightest crayon in the box now, are we?
5. A hard-on doesn’t count as personal growth.
6. Don’t bother me. I’m living happily ever after.
7. Do I look like a frigging people person?
8. This isn’t an office. It’s Hell with fluorescent lighting.
9. I started out with nothing & still have most of it left.
10. I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.
11. I’ve found Jesus. He was behind the sofa the whole time.
12. You! Off my planet !!
13. Therapy is expensive, popping bubble wrap is cheap! You choose.
14. Practice random acts of intelligence & senseless acts of self-control.
15. I like dogs too. Let’s exchange recipes.
16. If I want to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I’ll put shoes on my cat.
17. The Bible was written by the same people who said the Earth was flat.
18. Did the aliens forget to remove your anal probe?
19. I wish for a world of peace, harmony, & nakedness.
20. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.
21. Let me show you how the guards used to do it.
22. And your crybaby whiny-assed opinion would be…?
23. I’m not crazy, I’ve just been in a very bad mood for 30 years.
24. See no evil, hear no evil and date no evil.
25. Allow me to introduce my selves.
26. Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
27. Whisper my favorite words: “I’ll buy it for you.”
28. Better living through denial.
29. Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.
30. Suburbia: where they tear out the trees & then name streets after them.
31. Do they ever shut up on your planet?
32. I’m just working here till a good fast-food job opens up.
33. Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage.
34. I’m not your type. I’m not inflatable.
35. I’m trying to imagine you with a personality.
36. A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.