Shipping corporations travel almost virtually everywhere. A question always mingles in my mind whether it is possible to travel by cargo ship or not. Following is what I found out when I tried to find the answer to my question.
It is quite eco-friendly to travel by slow boat then flying. But sometimes ocean voyage pollutes environment. Many people now days are choosing ocean voyage one way and they like to fly on return leg. Some cargo ships provide some sort of entertainment like bar, DVD library, small exercise room but passengers have to be on their own for their entertainment as for shipping corps, cargo is first priority then comes passenger.
In early 1900, travelers spend days on the ocean and arriving on their destinations was just like a trip.
CMA-CGM, Canada Maritime, and Bank Line are chief global shipping lines. These lines usually charge passengers and offer them guest cabins. Passengers have access to large of the part of the ship. Captains and his crew are more than happy to see passengers as they spend most of their time on water. Officer’s happy hour can also be offered to you as passenger.
Read the full story
Internet is a great place, you find stuff that you never thought possible. It is the greatest human achievement of all. Now look at this little card you can use to exercise your rights given under US constitution. I never thought it was possible to confront a cop without a good dui lawyer. but in this country every thing is possible. so next time you drive, know your rights.
If you are stopped by the police and questioning goes beyond a request for your driver’s license and insurance card, you should hand out Following card to the officer. You should also remain silent until the officer has read the card. Don’t try to read this card to the officer, Just make sure you have read the 8 points on this card, so that you understand your rights at the time of the stop. Just Print the text below on a paper keep it with your driving license and insurance papers. Do remember to fill in name and phone number of your attorney.
NOTICE TO OFFICER:
This document constitutes an official notification and should be retained for your records.
1. I hereby tender my driver’s license and proof of insurance.
2. I have committed no crime and request that my papers be returned to me and that I be allowed to depart immediately.
3. If you are not going to allow me to leave at this time, I will assume that this is more than a brief investigatory stop and that I am under arrest.
4. I invoke my RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, and do not wish to make any statements, nor do I wish to answer any questions relating to consumption of alcohol. I rightfully, and voluntarily CHOOSE NOT TO TAKE ANY FIELD SOBRIETY TESTS, including the hand held ALCO-SENSOR breath testing device (I.e. ABC’s, touch nose, balancing tests, etc).
Read rest of the story on DWI Lawyer Blog
1. Police in Wichita, Kansas, arrested a 22-year-old man at an airport hotel after he tried to pass two (counterfeit) $16 bills.
2. A man in Johannesburg, South Africa, shot his 49-year-old friend in the face, seriously wounding him, while the two practiced shooting beer cans off each other’s head.
3. A company trying to continue its five-year perfect safety record showed its workers a film aimed at encouraging the use of safety goggles on the job. According to Industrial Machinery News, the film’s depiction of gory industrial accidents was so graphic that twenty-five workers suffered minor injuries in their rush to leave the screening room. Thirteen others fainted, and one man required seven stitches after he cut his head falling off a chair while watching the film.
4. The Chico, California, City Council enacted a ban on nuclear weapons, setting a $500 fine for anyone detonating one within city limits.
5. A bus carrying five passengers was hit by a car in St. Louis, but by the time police arrived on the scene, fourteen pedestrians had boarded the bus and had begun to complain of whiplash injuries and back pain.
6. Swedish business consultant Ulf af Trolle laboured 13 years on a book about Swedish economic solutions. He took the 250-page manuscript to be copied, only to have it reduced to 50,000 strips of paper in seconds when a worker confused the copier with the shredder.
7. A convict broke out of jail in Washington D.C., then a few days later accompanied his girlfriend to her trial for robbery. At lunch, he went out for a sandwich. She needed to see him, and thus had him paged. Police officers recognized his name and arrested him as he returned to the courthouse in a car he had stolen over the lunch hour.
8. Police in Radnor, Pennsylvania, interrogated a suspect by placing a metal colander on his head and connecting it with wires to a photocopy machine. The message “He’s lying” was placed in the copier, and police pressed the copy button each time they thought the suspect wasn’t telling the truth. Believing the “lie detector” was working, the suspect confessed
Welcome as we are back with another episode of top 10 jokes. we try our best to collect these jokes across the bars and pubs and of course the Internet. None of these jokes are original. you might have heard them a lots of time before.. but one thing we can assure that they are classics. These jokes are timeless and each time you read them or hear them you are bound to smile…We are looking forward to tickle your funny bone with this week’s top 10 jokes and looking forward to your contribution.
A Dying Note
A lady was standing beside a dying husband. His nose and mouth were full with hoses so he was just couldn’t talk. The possible communication was only by his eyes and hands.Â So the time comes when the man was having a hard time to breath. But in the last minutes, the husbands looked like want to say something. He was chocked and his eyes were turning upside down. The doctor said it would be helpful if they gave him a paper and pencil to write down what he wanted to say.
So they did.
And, he was gone.
After all the grief’s and cries, the lady took the note and read it.
Suddenly, she slapped the doctor!
And she gave the note to the doctor. It reads:
“Don’t step on my oxygen hose, dumb ass !!”
Walls have ears, and ceilings have eyes
Joan, who was a rather well-proportioned secretary, spent almost all of her vacation sunbathing on the roof of her hotel. She wore a bathing suit the first day, but on the second, she decided that no one could see her way up there, and she slipped out of it for an overall tan.
Read the full story